Monday, July 28, 2014

Take what I can get....

Yes today is my birthday and I made it to WW this morning.. I weighed in was down .4 pounds its only a little bit but I will take it and go with it...  At this point in my journey I am taking what I can get in terms of weight loss..
If I am down at the start of the meeting my spirits are always lifted when I leave the meeting... I am always glad that I stay for that 30 minutes of tips, laughter, celebration and encouragement.. I look at the ladies who have made lifetime and kept it off that is going to be me one day too...  I am going to have to work really hard this week with it being my birthday  week...  My husband and I are going to dinner Friday night at a Brazilian steak house where its all you can eat and it just super yummy...  Think I will hit the salad bar first so I am not as hungry... Than its concert time so there is always yummy snacks there too... 
I am trying something new with my water each day...  Sometimes I have a hard time remembering how many I have drank during the day... So I got some bright rubber bands around my water bottle and every time I fill it up I take one off that way its a visual reminder of how many I have left for the day....  Its the little things I think like that will help me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment