Monday, November 10, 2014

Goals and putting my money where my mouth is...

So here it is people....  I CAN DO THIS WEIGHT LOSS!!!  So I am putting my money where my month is...  Last week I made a small goal for myself to lose 5 pounds by the end of this year...  If I lose more that's awesome but I will make that goal...
I am also putting my money where my mouth is too...  Starting tonight I will be doing the Band Mom Biggest Loser for 4 months and starting on my Monday at Curves I will be doing our annual Turkey Trot until the end of the year... So sometimes you just have to put your money where your mouth is and get off that train of excuses...

I am happy to say that today I weighed at WW and lost 1 pound of that 5 pound goal so I am pressing on to next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment