Thursday, July 10, 2014

Totally honest post....

Wow I am starting to wonder if I will ever get this weight loss right...  I hit my 70 pound mark in November 2012 ever since than I have played this nasty game of loss to gain now I have put 12 pounds on that I had already lost...  I feel like I am running up hill but keep sliding down faster than I am getting up that hill...  I really just want to make it to the top of that hill and a victor..
I  have the most horrible self esteem about myself and have for my whole life...  When I look at myself I feel totally grossed out about my body...  I for the most part don't buy clothes for myself unless I have too anymore...  I hate going to try on clothes because nothing fits right or it just looks too small on me...  So for the most part I don't dress up because I don't like the way I look right now..
During my first marriage I heard a lot that I was a loser, fat cow and that no one would ever love me because I didn't deserve it... Even though that marriage has been over for a long time when I get down I still hear those words ringing in my ear and I start to feel that way about myself...  Why do I keep letting it pull  me down???

I have the most wonderful husband he loves me now matter what my size is and tells me I am beautiful all the time...  Since we have been married I have put on around 100 pounds...  I totally don't feel like that isn't  fair to him at all or to our children...  I want to be around to grow old with him and see our children grow up....  I want to go shopping for clothes look at myself in the mirror and think wow I look great...  I want to be able to get on an airplane without people looking at me and thinking I hope that fat girl doesn't sit next to me...  Would love to have another baby but want to be at a healthy weight I think it would make it a lot easier...

I want all these things and want to get to the top of that hill with victory.....

No comments:

Post a Comment