Monday, February 2, 2015

Moving forward...

Well here we are at the start of February and we are moving forward...  I have really been working hard since the start of 2015...  I  have been working on not snacking at night and if I do get hungry I will grab for fruit first and not my old standby of a box of cereal...
I am really having a better attitude about my weight loss journey and really feel like I can complete this journey...
When I very first started this I was putting God first in my journey and staying focused...  As the weight started to come off I began to feel I could do it myself and stray off plan from time to time...  I am totally ashamed to say but I put God on the backburner of my journey thinking I got this all by myself..  Just like a parent does for their children I believe God said ok think you can do this by yourself, Go Ahead...

So  that is just what stubborn Shauntele did for probably a year I was just on a lose and gain roller coaster that I couldn't seem to get off of or get control of either...  As I stayed on this rollercoaster then I started to get depressed and believing I would never lose anymore weight also that I was just wasting money....  I believe we have to hit rock bottom before we will look up..  I believe God could see I was finally ready to take Him off the backburner and admit that I can't do this on my own ...

So here are my results of getting focused and back on track....  With God at the head of my journey...  Since the start of 2015 I have lost a total of 6.4 pounds....

1 comment: