Monday, January 12, 2015

New Year.... Clean Slate...

So here we are 12 days into 2015 wow time is already flying by...  So its a new year and also a clean slate moving forward on my weight loss journey...  The last two weeks have gone great and I have lost 3.6 pounds in those two weeks...  I believe not snacking at night has really helped with that if I start to feel hungry I will drink a large glass of water if that doesn't help I don't reach for the box of cereal I will go for the fruit first but really try not to snack late at night...  Also I have really been working on getting in bed at a good time, it doesn't work out every night but most nights I have been getting to bed at a better time...

January 8th of this year marks my 3rd year with Weight Watchers and to be honest when I started I thought  I would have done been at my goal by now but that is ok I am still sticking with it...  I refuse to give up on this goal because its so important to my life and future..  So just moving forward to that goal for myself...  I believe through this journey God is teaching me so much about myself that learning to rely on Him more and not so much on myself...


Update on my goal during the holidays...  I set a goal for myself to lose 5 pounds from Nov. 3rd to January 5th so I didn't reach my goal of 5 pounds but I am pretty proud of myself I did lose 3.8 pounds during the holidays...
I was so much more careful during the holidays this time than I was in 2013, I didn't deny myself anything but I also didn't just eat all day either.... 

So here I am moving forward and keeping my eyes forward and not looking in the past....

No comments:

Post a Comment