Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Like a hamster on a wheel and Self-Sabotage

Well here we are friends on the start of a brand new school year and the end of summer getting closer...  From my title I bet you can guess what my post will be about this time around... 
This summer with all the busyness in my life I have discovered one thing about me and my weight loss journey...  First and foremost one thing I have found out something I do in my life is self sabotage...  When I  loss weight then that week I guess I am so much on cloud nine about the lose that I will self sabotage myself and the next week I will usually gain.. 
Then when this self sabotage happens I gain the next week I feel horrible about myself and really just want to give up...  But I know I can't give up because I really really want to reach my goal for myself...

So my self sabotage then leads to feeling like a hamster on a wheel that I can't seem to gain any ground or almost like the game I would play as a child which was candy land...
You remember that game with one step forward and then two steps back, that is truly how I feel a lot of the times..  If I don't get myself off of that hamster wheel and self sabotage then I will never get to my goal weight...   I WANT TO GET TO MY GOAL WEIGHT....

So I am simply asking all my friends and family to pray for me as I continue on this journey...  I want to see out to my goal..




No comments:

Post a Comment