Monday, November 17, 2014

Keeping my eyes forward...

So I am keeping my eyes forward no looking back at the past...  In order for me to get this weight off I have to forget what mistakes I have made in the past..  I worked hard this week to keep within my points on weight watchers and if I had the snack fever in the evening to make it fruit.. 
I am still working on getting my water intake each day...

Put more money where my mouth is at Curves we have started our annual Turkey Trot which will last until Dec. 31st...  We all put in $10 so whoever loses or maintains we get to split the money pot...  Last year I just maintained which isn't bad but I am really hoping and trying to lose this year...

On Nov. 3rd I set a goal for myself to lose 5 pounds by my first WW meeting of 2015 on January 5th... I am headed in the right direction on:

Goal to lose 5 pounds from Nov. 3rd-January 5th

Pounds lost (Nov. 10th) -1.00
Pounds lost (Nov. 17th) -.6

WooHoo... I have lost 1.6 pounds lost of my 5 pound goal...

I WILL MAKE THIS GOAL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment