Monday, November 25, 2013

You got this girl...

So I stepped on the scale today it said I was up .2 from last week but than I realized that I had forgot my weighing in shorts that are super light so I actually probably lost but it will all work out next week...  So as I am going into the Thanksgiving week I am looking forward to enjoying some great food but also staying within my limits... Who says that during the holidays you have do without I don't plan on doing without but my main focus is staying on plan and heading into next weeks weight in proud of this week...

So in my meeting today we were encouraged to make a list of all the reasons we want to lose weight here are some of mine:
Get Healthy
Feel better about myself
Be able to run around with my kids more
Be able to try new things
Smaller clothes
Doing more than a 5K
Next Pregnancy Healthier
Help prevent possible health problems
Be around for my family longer
I want to be good role model for my children
Be able to fit better into ride and plane seats

Wow it feels good to just open up and put those out for the public to view I feel like if you say it out loud your more likely to strive for them more... 
So in my list you see doing more than 5K yep in August I did my first ever 5K and felt just awesome and I don't believe that 70 pounds ago I could have made it the whole way... Than two weeks later I did my second 5K, goodness I was so darn proud of myself...
So on Thanksgiving morning I will do my 3rd 5K for this year and I am so very excited.. All the money goes to help the local food bank which I found was really fitting right now...  Here I am trying to lose the weight because of my over eating habits so doing this 5k working on getting myself healthy and I am helping someone to have meals to eat...

Love this quote from my WW meeting today...

The difference between TRY or TRIUMPH is just a little UMPH...

Marvin Phillips



No comments:

Post a Comment