Saturday, December 7, 2013

Struggling

I have wanted to be totally honest and transparent in this blog with my weight loss journey...  So you can see from my title that I am struggling right now...  I weighed in last week with a gain so I was going to brush it off but I am really struggling right now...  I go to weigh in on Monday and I am pretty sure I have gained again...  I really got to get a hold of this mess I have totally  not tracked the last few weeks and have just snacked a lot...  I know its that time of the year with all the holidays right now but I just don't want to blame it on that right now...  So here is my honesty when this happens I totally feel like a loser even though I know I am not...  I am going to make this post a short one and just ask for your prayers because I know with God all things are possible.....

1 comment:

  1. I know what a struggle it is, especially this time of year. Start tracking again and stick to what you know works...clean eating is going to make you healthy, happy, and I know you can do it! Don't give up! Just start another new day like its your first and have faith God will keep you on track! Praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete