Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Its never too late for a fresh start...

So from the title you can probably can guess where I am going with this post and yes your right...  So I began my weight loss journey in January 2012 by joining weight watchers and so I was off...  I added working out as a regular routine of mine I was on a roll...  Than on Thanksgiving of 2012 I had lost 71 pounds and I was on top of the world...  Well than I really feel like I lost my focus on my journey really don't know why maybe it was because I have a lot of weight to lose or maybe it was because I just got bored....  To be honest I really don't know the answer to that question and may never know but that's ok... 

So I really spent most of 2013 just going between 71 and 65 pounds it was just so frustrating to be honest with you and there was a few times that I really felt like throwing in the towel...  But as I am starting to approach my two  year mark of being on this journey I am now bound and determined that I will not throw in the towel....  I will not give up....
So starting last Monday November 11th I am starting making new goals for myself on this journey of mine...  My new goal is to lose between 7-10 pounds from 11-11 to 12-31... So I weighted in on Monday 18th and I was down 1.6 pounds...
So this weight loss journey is important to me for many reasons...  I want to be around for my hubby and children for a long time...  Also we would love to have another baby so I want to be healthier for that pregnancy....
So there it is and now I am restarting my journey...Too long I have let the enemy hold me down or push me around...  No more...   I don't listen to a lot of the new pop music but I do like this new one...  Because that is what I feel like is a champion...  Hear me roar... 


No comments:

Post a Comment