Thursday, March 8, 2012

Why.....

I have decieded to blog on my weight loss journey that started on January 8th 2012...


I have always had an issue with my weight my whole life so far...  I seem to eat when I am happy, sad, stressed and bored... 
I have always been that FAT friend trying to fit with others so maybe I have hid behind my weight this whole time...  But not anymore I am ready to lose this weight and finally get healthy for myself and my family...  I want to be around a long time for my family...  As my boys get older I don't to be that FAT mom and put it on my children to defend me to others...
My husband is totally awesome and I know loves me no matter what and I want to get healthy so we can grow old together...  Plus on a side note: I want to be his bombshell....

So why has the weight loss worked for a bit times before and why will it work out now...   First and foremost when I have lost weight before I have done it on my own strength and to be honest it didn't last long...   This time is totally different when I finally made the choice to begin this journey I prayed and asked God for his strength...
So this is my year to get healthy and to lose this weight for good.....

Thank you for joining me on this life changing journey....

2 comments:

  1. Shauntele this is awesome!
    I have never been one to blog (or journal) but lately I have been thinking that maybe if I do it might help me. After a bad eating day yesterday *sigh* I really think I need the accountability of more than just the WW meetings.
    Still a thought I am toying with since it is so against my normal behavior and comfort level to blog/journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Regina... I had thought about it when I first started and finally last night I was thinking I am still so new into WW that I will just blog... I think I am really going to enjoy the blogging...

    ReplyDelete