Friday, March 9, 2012

First Weight Watchers Meeting...

January 8, 2012

Yes, I do have to admit the morning I was going to join Weight Watchers I was so very nervous: Thoughts running through my head:
1) Will I be the biggest person there
2) Do I really want people to know how much I weigh
3) Can I stick to it...

I pulled into the parking lot, paused a moment prayed for my nerves to be calmed....
As I walked into the meeting I was so very calm and ready to get started...  From the first moment I got there I felt so very welcomed and it was awesome...
I filled out my registration form and got ready to step on that scale for the first time for a stranger...  The number that came up was the most I have ever weighted and I never never want to see that number again....   I WON'T SEE THAT NUMBER AGAIN.....
I stepped off the scale and took my place on the second row waiting on the meeting to start...  A few minutes later our meeting started and I got to meet our leader for the first time Julie...  She was so very nice and made me feel so very welcome...  I knew I had choose the right meeting to be in and was pumped up....

Before I left I picked up some WW snacks and supplies then headed home to get started.....

No comments:

Post a Comment