Monday, October 15, 2012

Its never to late to get back up again...

The title of my post today is from one of my fav. Toby Mac songs....  I have learned this through my weight loss journey its never to late to get back up again no matter how far you have fallen....

Here is an update of the last few weeks in my journey... 
Weigh in on 9/24 down 1.2 lbs
Weigh in on 10/1 down 2.6 lbs
Weigh in on 10/8 down 2.6 lbs
Weigh in on 10/15 up 1.2 lbs

My total weight loss as of today 10/15 is 65.2 lbs

Wow I had three totally awesome weeks and then this week it slipped but thats ok just have to move forward to working harder this week...  I have way too far to go still to look back on my not so good weeks..  I really believe I have those weeks from time to time to keep my humble in my weight loss and don't start thinking oh this is all my doing....  Without God I would have never gotten as far as I have so far....

For the most part I have done very well taking in the fact that in those few weeks I attened two weddings and the fair and didn't mess up too much...  I have also learned that I am much much stronger than I ever thought I could be, thank you God for giving me the strength everyday to keep on my journey...

My biggest surprise has been my oldest son Alex, he has even started asking me when I weigh in how I have done and when I have had a bad week he is such a great encouragement to me...  Thank you God for the sweet words that come from my son's heart...


1 comment:

  1. You are doing great and have inspired me to get back to work on my journey to a healthier me! It seems to be so hard some days to eat the right thing, do the right amount of exercise, but I have faith in myself as I know you do and we can accomplish this mission! Keep up the great work...you keep me going!

    ReplyDelete