Saturday, April 21, 2012

WooHoo... First out of town challenge

This last weekend I went out of town to Branson for the Women Of Joy conference.... This was the first time I had been out of town since I have joined WW and been losing weight..  I knew every place we went to eat I would not be able to track all my food as easy as I can while I am in town...  Before I left town I prayed about my trip and any food challenges that would come my way....  Because trust me if I was going on my strength alone I would just have what I wanted...
Any other time I have been trying to lose weight and go out of town I totally blow it... It wasn't going to happen this time though...


I was determined that my time out of town would not reflect on negative on the scale..  I was really careful while I was eating to eat foods that I knew would be good for me...  One big challenge I was proud to over come was that our hotel had ice cream and cobbler every evening...  Trust me I really wanted that ice cream and cobbler but not bad enough to eat it...  So I had my snack instead and that's a big thing for me...

I came back home on Sunday evening and had to weigh in Monday morning..  As I stepped on that scale I was glad to see a negative...  WooHoo having being out of town for the weekend I was able to lose .2 lbs
Another small battle won...

So very proud of myself...  Thank you God for giving me the strength I need every moment through my weight loss journey...




No comments:

Post a Comment